pulling 14' enclosed trailer 3500lbs total wt. bucking wind 1/4 tank of fuel ding ding reduced engine power comes on drops to 35 mph tells me to change fuel filter [not the problem] sometimes if you pump up the primer on top of filter it will take off again i think the code is fuel rail pressure it only does this when it gets hot out no one seems to know the problem if i stop and fill tank that helps check engine stays on for a while and then goes off and if the weather cools off no problems this is driving me nuts truck has 167000 miles on it this is costing a fortune in filters also when it gets 10 degrees or lower it does the same thing
How do you keep your truck runnig when it gets 80 plus degrees on 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Problems(13)
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Repair Estimates
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Q&A(17)
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Recalls(3)
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Shops
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Questions
- fuel injectors keep getting clogged how can i clean fuel system?
- code p2A01 and p0303 came on…any help please
- My truck has an eerie creepy squeal. I've changed the carrier bearing and shocks front and back.
- My trucks oil gauge just maxed out to 80.when on open road I floor the pedal and it goes to 0 then gradually moves to 80 and then fluctuates.
- Manual shift 4x4 won't engage.