pulling 14' enclosed trailer 3500lbs total wt. bucking wind 1/4 tank of fuel ding ding reduced engine power comes on drops to 35 mph tells me to change fuel filter [not the problem] sometimes if you pump up the primer on top of filter it will take off again i think the code is fuel rail pressure it only does this when it gets hot out no one seems to know the problem if i stop and fill tank that helps check engine stays on for a while and then goes off and if the weather cools off no problems this is driving me nuts truck has 167000 miles on it this is costing a fortune in filters also when it gets 10 degrees or lower it does the same thing
How do you keep your truck runnig when it gets 80 plus degrees on 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Problems(14)
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Repair Estimates
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Q&A(18)
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Recalls(3)
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Shops
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Questions
- I'm having a problem trying to turn key how can I unlock the ignition?
- Why do the P,R,D symbols blink on my truck? Check engine light came on also..
- Sometimes a po300 cold hot doesn't matter. Restart after few minutes and clears
- New aftermarket towing mirrors. How do i make in-mirror signals work?
- how do I replace the ignition switch cylinder?
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($93 - 207) in Shipshewana, IN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ludlow, MO
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($148 - 208) in Newhall, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Lawai, HI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($898 - 1,214) in Gasquet, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($81 - 101) in Odem, TX