I know a little bit about cars and how to maintain them, but i'm no mechanic. Recently, my blower motor went out from not unclogging the drain hose, n now i need to replace it, but i don't want to pay out the ears in labor chargers. Just want to know how to correctly install a blower motor for a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4cyl.
How do you install the blower motor? on 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
1 answerAugust 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- I get cold air on driver side and warm air on passenger side
- My car saying "slow down"
- Why dose my car break light an battery light come on but battery an alternator i
- Engine starts perfectly but suddenly stalls and doesn't rev up properly.
- Why is my cat over heating and why does it have oil on the filter ?