I know a little bit about cars and how to maintain them, but i'm no mechanic. Recently, my blower motor went out from not unclogging the drain hose, n now i need to replace it, but i don't want to pay out the ears in labor chargers. Just want to know how to correctly install a blower motor for a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4cyl.
How do you install the blower motor? on 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
1 answerAugust 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- It keeps making a clicking noise and feels almost under u up front
- Why does the car tend to die when I stop accelerating?
- Why is there a high pitch kind of steel sound when I back up my car?
- Why does the steering wheel make a sound when I turn completely to the right?
- What kind of gas should I put in the car?