I only get one temperature and that is scalding hot, regardless of what the temperature is set on. When it goes to AC it is still scalding hot. The dealer says it is the module. I want to replace it myself. How do I do it?
How do you install the A/C Heat control module? on 2005 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission