i had the valves replaced on this car and the machinist returned them without the cams installed. how do you tell which is what a
how do you identify the camshafts as right or left side. ie cyl 1,2,3 or 4,5, on 2004 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
2004 Audi A6 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Reading, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($385 - 523) in Marysville, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($423 - 665) in Pickens, SC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coalmont, CO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($793 - 832) in Artie, WV
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($738 - 781) in Manning, OR