i had the valves replaced on this car and the machinist returned them without the cams installed. how do you tell which is what a
how do you identify the camshafts as right or left side. ie cyl 1,2,3 or 4,5, on 2004 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
2004 Audi A6 Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($165 - 330) in Reading, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($255 - 390) in Marysville, OH
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($424 - 568) in Pickens, SC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($618 - 736) in Coalmont, CO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Artie, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($551 - 3,584) in Manning, OR