My car needs a tuneup it seems you have to remove the intake to get to the plugs
how do you get to the rear sparkplugs on a 3.1 v6 engine? on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($177 - 448) in Benet Lake, WI
- 120,000 Mile Service ($311 - 489) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($121 - 199) in Burgin, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grayling, AK
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($77 - 147) in Turnersburg, NC
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - 170) in Wray, GA