I replace the timing belt but it wont start it turns over but will not fire any help?
How do you get it to start after changing timing belt on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Replaced crankshaft n timing belt 05 Kia lx optima 4cylinder still wont crank up
- Can I turn off the front speakers and just use the rear speakers???
- Replacing alternators from autozone doesn't charge the battery
- How to change a Kia Optima 2012 Alternator?
- I am trying to locate the air intake temperature sensor on my car