I replace the timing belt but it wont start it turns over but will not fire any help?
How do you get it to start after changing timing belt on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
- My optima died at a stop sign and now it won't turn over again...why?
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($69 - 102) in Schuyler, VA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Morrisonville, NY
- Battery Replacement ($183 - 252) in Villa Maria, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($713 - 1,245) in Taylor, AR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($404 - 572) in Gepp, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 219) in Randallstown, MD