I replace the timing belt but it wont start it turns over but will not fire any help?
How do you get it to start after changing timing belt on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Why won't my wipers turn off?
- I just changed the starter yet the car still won't crank, neither will the air.
- My a/c stopped working. And it doesn't blow any air, not even hot air.
- Noise coming from behind fuze box. Especially on rough roads.
- How much to replace the passenger seat with a 8 position seat like the drivers ?