My girlfriends car has no heat, haven't for awhile, coolant tank was dry, never overheated, put coolant in, checked for leaks nothing major, water pump started squealing, tank started bubbling over, thought I over filled it, sifted some out, drove it all day, ran dry, topped it off, let it run with tank cap off, seemed to hold the fluid, but still no heat and water pump still squealing, know it needs water pump but what's up with the heat? Another thing I'm working on with this car, cylinder #1 not firing right, low spark rate, new plugs, wires not to long ago, plug gapped bad, not dirty or rusty, probably excessive heat I'm thinking but not 100%, what's the best route to go with this without replacing a bunch of unnecessary components?
How do you fix the no heat no coolant issue? on 2001 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order