THE FLOORBOARD STAY WET ALL THE TIME.IT WAS GOING OVER TO THE DRIVER SIDE BUT NOW ITS JUST ON THE PASSENGER SIDE AND SOMETIMES BACK FLOORBOARD BEHIND THE PASSENGER SEAT.
HOW DO YOU FIX THE AIR CONDITION LEAKING ONTO THE PASSENGER FLOOR on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($97 - 189) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- 78,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Alzada, MT
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coconut Creek, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($247 - 499) in Bryants Store, KY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($210 - 275) in Johnston, RI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($227 - 255) in Harrison, OH