is it a costly job?
how do you fix O/D direct clutch speed sensor and no. 2 solenoid in transmission on 1992 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1992 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($475 - 612) in Port Clinton, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in North East, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Ardmore, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($338 - 813) in Pearblossom, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($286 - 314) in Ragland, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($421 - 670) in Corning, IA