Engine light came on the dash when I checked with the scanner got the code p1470.
How do you fix OBD II Code P1470 on 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
2000 BMW 328i Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lindley, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Danielsville, GA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($91 - 134) in Witt, IL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Keene, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($176 - 210) in Causey, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($546 - 580) in Fairfax, MO