My engine light is on and the code P2112: Throttle Actuator Control System - Stuck Closed, is appearing on the code reader. My car will not start. Does anyone know how to fix this?
How do you fix a throttle Actuator Control System when it is stuck closed? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- car starts and dies. does not stay running
- ok i have no advance on fuel pedal engine wont excelorat
- Rattling noise in neutral with clutch.
- Difficulty getting 5 speed manual into next gear without extra pressure. Trouble began @ 192,200 miles
- Need transmission replaced should I get a used one with 34000 miles on it ? Three months warranty or a rebuilt with one or two year warranty for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T runs good?