We are leaking power steering fluid inside the cab behind the firewall.
How do you fix a Pinion Leak inside the cab on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($630 - 1,007) in Spring Glen, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Grantham, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($382 - 481) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($175 - 209) in Ashville, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($316 - 475) in Megargel, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($239 - 622) in Kelseyville, CA