I replaced the steering column with a used one. I started it up drove to the end of the driveway, put it in park, turned the ignition off and could not remove key. Did I get a bad steering column or did I assemble it wrong
How do you fix a key stuck in the ignition? on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking