I replaced the steering column with a used one. I started it up drove to the end of the driveway, put it in park, turned the ignition off and could not remove key. Did I get a bad steering column or did I assemble it wrong
How do you fix a key stuck in the ignition? on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,182 - 1,556) in Bowman, SC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($206 - 277) in Montauk, NY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($111 - 158) in Lacon, IL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 357) in Dunnell, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($265 - 308) in Holden, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($639 - 802) in Kerrville, TX