We bought a used 1999 VW Beetle and noticed some of the things it is doing was at one time under recall, wondering how do I know if the recall was performed or not.
How do you find out if recalls were completed on a used car you just purchased? on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($84 - $139) in Greenville, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($352 - $752) in Chelsea, OK
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - $193) in Dallastown, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($410 - $540) in Mi Wuk Village, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($526 - $565) in East Wenatchee, WA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($374 - $1,109) in Lostant, IL