We bought a used 1999 VW Beetle and noticed some of the things it is doing was at one time under recall, wondering how do I know if the recall was performed or not.
How do you find out if recalls were completed on a used car you just purchased? on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenville, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Chelsea, OK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($171 - 265) in Dallastown, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($217 - 468) in Mi Wuk Village, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($202 - 256) in East Wenatchee, WA
- Horn Replacement ($128 - 203) in Lostant, IL