I think I have a leak in the brake fluid as there is none in the reservoir and the brakes go to the floor.
How do you fill the brake fluid reservoir? on 2002 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
2002 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($219 - 396) in Ada, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($655 - 1,573) in Jersey City, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($374 - 472) in Mayo, MD
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($249 - 407) in Centerville, UT
- Horn Replacement ($89 - 98) in Somerdale, OH
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($308 - 869) in Highland, KS