Want to drain & flush system, can't find drain valve.
How do you drain the cooling fluid from a 2002 Buick Century V6 3.0 l on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($187 - 410) in Dundas, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Berkey, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Pembina, ND
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($852 - 1,109) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - 226) in Kosciusko, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($362 - 428) in Raven, KY