When driving on snow, the ABS kicks in and the car won't stop. When driving on lose snow, I rather have the ABS turned off. I used to have this option on previous Audis. On this 2005 A6, according to the manual, disabling the ESP and ASR should disable the ABS also. I have tried that many times unsuccessfully. The ABS is always on. Has anyone been successful at disabling the ABS on these cars ?
How do you disengage the ABS on this car ? on 2005 Audi A6 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- Overheating, no check engine light on. Thermostat or water pump issue?
- Are there 4 catalytic converters on the 2002 A6, 3L model
- EPC light on/trouble starting car.
- Was going 100mph. my gas pedal got stuck. I pulled it it broke, how do I fix it?
- My transmission will not move when putting it into any gear except reverse.