The alarm is going off at random for no reason. A random person came up to me and said he also has an infinity and his did the same thing. he disconnected his hood sensor and now has no problems. How do i do that?
How do ;you disconnect the hood sensor or the sensor that makes the alarm go off? on 2003 Infiniti I35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I35 Questions
- panel in my car my brake light come on and my battery come on and I just had
- the car is leaking antifreeze and the engine just came on a new radiator was put
- My car is idling high
- Why does my car smell like gas when I am driving?
- The car was running fine and then would not accelerate, it goes into drive
2003 Infiniti I35 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($444 - 602) in Marston, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($221 - 288) in Bern, KS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowmansdale, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,363 - 1,645) in Mustoe, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($352 - 405) in Sumpter, OR
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Proctor, OK