The alarm is going off at random for no reason. A random person came up to me and said he also has an infinity and his did the same thing. he disconnected his hood sensor and now has no problems. How do i do that?
How do ;you disconnect the hood sensor or the sensor that makes the alarm go off? on 2003 Infiniti I35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I35 Questions
- Car will try to start but won't crank could it b anti theif,relay ??????.
- where is the ac switch located
- My Car will not accelerate over 80mph ,-the check engine light isnt on.. help?
- A slight rattling noise when I relwase the gaa pedal and excell
- Car driving in 1st shift drives like I'm hauling a house (maybe and small car), but drives great in 3rd. What does this mean, is it suppose to be driven in 3rd? Or is that a sign of a major problem unfolding?