I have the radiator completely disconnected but cannot unclip the plastic clip at rear of radiator that holds connects A/C condenser. Any tips?
How do you disconnect A/C condenser from radiator to change radiator? on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Stockholm, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 237) in Southampton, NY
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Deer Isle, ME
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Zwolle, LA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 113) in Carson, WA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($65 - 93) in Steward, IL