I have narrowed the problem down to either the heater temperature control or the actuator. How do you determine which is the problem. Can a bad temp control swtch, be determined by a specific means, or do I just change them both. HELP, three winters w/heat issues.
How do you determine if your Actuator, or heater temperature control, is bad. on 1996 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(8)
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(34)
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(11)
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
1996 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Petros, TN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($89 - 117) in Rossville, GA
- 140,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Rixeyville, VA
- Alternator Replacement ($356 - 452) in Bakersfield, CA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($98 - 104) in Erwin, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sharon, VT