throttle control light is coming on and the car refuses to accelerate after a jump start. How do I fix this problem
How do you correct this problem? on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 06, 2014
2 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?