throttle control light is coming on and the car refuses to accelerate after a jump start. How do I fix this problem
How do you correct this problem? on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 06, 2014
2 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.