throttle control light is coming on and the car refuses to accelerate after a jump start. How do I fix this problem
How do you correct this problem? on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 06, 2014
2 answersAugust 26, 2009
2 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up