throttle control light is coming on and the car refuses to accelerate after a jump start. How do I fix this problem
How do you correct this problem? on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 06, 2014
2 answersAugust 26, 2009
2 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($266 - 1,053) in Remsenburg, NY
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in Macy, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($187 - 248) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Bear Lake, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($129 - 258) in Yettem, CA