the service light the traction light and the abs light never go out
how do you clear codes on the dash on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2000 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($135 - 263) in Ardmore, OK
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($168 - 233) in Seaford, DE
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Green Valley, AZ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 175) in Marietta, SC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($781 - 1,076) in Alpine, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($305 - 333) in Lumberport, WV