I have no idea how to check my transmission fluid
How do you check your transmission fluid? on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerFebruary 19, 2009
1 answerOctober 04, 2013
3 answersMarch 07, 2011
2 answersAugust 04, 2013
2 answersApril 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Minto, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($127 - 226) in West Danville, VT
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($380 - 438) in Cheltenham, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($141 - 174) in Hunt, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 113) in Smithshire, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($761 - 812) in Garfield Heights, OH