I need like step by step instructions on how to check the transmission fluid/filter on my car since there is no dipstick to do so somebody please help!!
How do you check the transmission fluid/filter on a 2002 volkswagen jetta 2.0l
on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($127 - 226) in Minto, ND
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in West Danville, VT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cheltenham, PA
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Hunt, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($502 - 556) in Smithshire, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($494 - 594) in Garfield Heights, OH