I need like step by step instructions on how to check the transmission fluid/filter on my car since there is no dipstick to do so somebody please help!!
How do you check the transmission fluid/filter on a 2002 volkswagen jetta 2.0l
on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 327) in Minto, ND
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in West Danville, VT
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Cheltenham, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Hunt, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Smithshire, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($515 - 1,005) in Garfield Heights, OH