and what kind of tools do you use
how do you change the trasmission fluid on 2002 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
February 28, 2013
Take some good advice from an old fart and let the repair shop do this for you! Can you even see a dip stick for the transmission? I bet not.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Kendrick, ID
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 293) in Logan, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($437 - 583) in Walton, KS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Grange, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($303 - 376) in Loleta, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($169 - 303) in Loretto, VA