it is the pump for sure
how do you change the transmition pump in a 2000 ford explorer
on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 237) in Stockholm, ME
- Brake Drum Replacement ($334 - 434) in Southampton, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Deer Isle, ME
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Zwolle, LA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 180) in Carson, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($383 - 424) in Steward, IL