It looks like to me you have to remove te intake manifold. Has anyone had to do this?
HOw do you change the spark plugs on a 2011 gmc acadia. on 2011 GMC Acadia
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- does the climate control have separate fuses for the front of the Vehicle?
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
2011 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($114 - 174) in Oak Island, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($1,974 - 2,359) in Hope, IN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($93 - 131) in Nielsville, MN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($269 - 366) in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($671 - 726) in Ward, AL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($376 - 415) in Tallapoosa, GA