It looks like to me you have to remove te intake manifold. Has anyone had to do this?
HOw do you change the spark plugs on a 2011 gmc acadia. on 2011 GMC Acadia
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
- Car immobilized due to ekectrical wiring issue. How much will it cost
- What's the best kind of oil to use?
- Why are my automatic locks going up and down while I am driving?
2011 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($609 - 1,047) in Oak Island, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($139 - 229) in Hope, IN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($572 - 704) in Nielsville, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($340 - 581) in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Ward, AL
- Radio Antenna Mast Replacement ($124 - 144) in Tallapoosa, GA