Seems like parking brake prevents caliper piston from retracting.
How do you change the rear brake pads? on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - $782) in Marcella, AR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - $321) in Ninde, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - $408) in Jones, LA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($741 - $951) in Boxborough, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($540 - $929) in Stowell, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - $585) in Galena Park, TX