Looking inside the engine compartment I can't see the rear of the parking light at all. Does the entire light assembly have to be removed?
How do you change the parking light in a 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara? on 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's up with the low beam lights they keep going out I've seen several why has
- car wont go into reverse without grinding
- The speedometer stop working, what could have caused it?
- While driving yesterday,the car started to lurch. Seemed like it was going to di
- How do you remove gear shifter cover to replace burnt bulb?
2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($174 - 245) in Garden City, KS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Princeton, MN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($26 - 34) in Wesley, ME
- Radiator Replacement ($574 - 1,039) in Canyon, CA
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($330 - 372) in Zion, IL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($576 - 627) in Cressona, PA