Blower motor only works on 3,4 and 5. I assume its the resistor. Not sure how to get to it. Also when I push button for inside air it comes on then jumps back to out side air by its self. Half to push it 3 or 4 times before it stays.
How do you change the heater blower motor resistor.How do I get to it. on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Ahoskie, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($525 - 1,263) in Bangor, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($420 - 489) in Athens, IN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($420 - 555) in Stanford, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($525 - 973) in Zacata, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($312 - 483) in Durham, CT