looking up the computer online it say that there is onboard programing after installation. is this something that come with instruction so i can do it myself or do i have to take it to a machanic?
how do you change the engine control computer? on 1998 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
1998 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($158 - 254) in Rossville, GA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($689 - 921) in Pleasant City, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,341 - 1,692) in Birnamwood, WI
- Radiator Replacement ($715 - 1,010) in Jackson Springs, NC
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($89 - 105) in Bay Village, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($390 - 995) in Dickerson, MD