looking up the computer online it say that there is onboard programing after installation. is this something that come with instruction so i can do it myself or do i have to take it to a machanic?
how do you change the engine control computer? on 1998 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1998 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($490 - 785) in Rossville, GA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 212) in Pleasant City, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Birnamwood, WI
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($190 - 501) in Jackson Springs, NC
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($422 - 598) in Bay Village, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 62) in Dickerson, MD