My air bag light is on and I need to change the electronic front end sensor. Do you know where I could get one and how to install it myself?
How do you change the electronic front end sensor? on 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2005 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Glenville, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($198 - 282) in Axtell, KS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($189 - 303) in Tony, WI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Braggs, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 289) in Barney, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($204 - 335) in Switchback, WV