My air bag light is on and I need to change the electronic front end sensor. Do you know where I could get one and how to install it myself?
How do you change the electronic front end sensor? on 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2005 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Glenville, NC
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Axtell, KS
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - 495) in Tony, WI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Braggs, OK
- Tie Rod Replacement ($454 - 530) in Barney, ND
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($56 - 87) in Switchback, WV