I to often have to turn around and reach back to the back seat and have to change the temperature when my kids turn it to 80 degrees! and find myself wondering why it's so hot and realize it's cranked all the way up in the back. it many times becomes hazardouse when I have to reach in the back while I'm driving. it's a big problem please help.
how do you change the air/heat in the backseat from the front controls on 2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL Denali Questions
- The passenger side mirror no longer folds in electronically. What is the likely cause and more importantly, repair solution?
- Do you have replace the whole transmissions when the truck isnt going into any gear
- How to find body type code?
- After engine wouldn't start, tested all signs lead to fuel pump. Replaced and still won't start. Any suggestions?
- When already in motion when you go to give it more gas the truck acts like itnot