can not get to the plugs in the back? Is there a special tool to use?
how do you change rear spark plugs on 2007 chevy impala 5.3l on 2007 Chevrolet Impala SS
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
- when turn on car my dash will read service tire monitor
- my car kind of drags sometimes when i'm driving or when i backs up. It drags like it don't want to go then it takes off .
- 95 impala ss when in drive the motor lacks power and after I reach 30mph I regain power
- right rear turn signal don't work but front do or brake light
- Engine light came on, hooked it up to the machine and it told me bad coil on cylinder #6 and oil pressure sensor. Changed coil and sensor but getting the same message. What could be the problem?