How do you change power steering pressure hose? on 1996 Buick Regal

Our mechanic says the part no longer exists is this true and if so what are the alternatives?

by in Santa Ana, CA on August 05, 2011
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by , August 05, 2011
You can still get the hose,it's just hard to find one in stock at a store. Hear are some parts numbers to cross reference with; Gates Part Number: 362780 EDELMANN Part Number: 80045 ACDELCO OE SERVICE Part Number: 36-362780 AC Delco Part Number: 19147437 AutoZone Part Number: 80045 There are a few on ebay also.
COMMENT by , August 08, 2011
Thank you very much. i will look into this and get back to you.