When the temperature outside is moderately cold the van will display the check engine light along with the traction control light and not allow throttle inputs. I have to turn the vehicle off and on, then it will be ok for a minute or 2, and continue doing this for up to 5 minutes. Once the van gets really warmed up it stops, however the check engine light will stay on .
How do you change a Throttle Position Switch in a 2006 Kia Sedona? on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down
- Does my van have a over head cam?
- What should I do ? I have taken off the thermostat and replaced the two radiator lines yet the van is still running hot. Van overheats after 10 to 15 min in Street traffic.