We have had the problem where you have to wait the ten minutes with the car in accessory mode and then restart. Well, yesterday my husband had to replace the cam shaft sensor and a blown fuse. Mechanically the car cranked and was running fine. Then my husband turned the car off. When he went to crank it back up, it will stay cranked for like three seconds and cuts itself off. The theft system light stays on constantly and won't blink. We are at a loss at what to do next. We tried the 10 minute thing. Nothing. It will crank time and time again but cut off after 3 seconds. Please help someone!
How do you bypass the theft system all together? on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?