We have had the problem where you have to wait the ten minutes with the car in accessory mode and then restart. Well, yesterday my husband had to replace the cam shaft sensor and a blown fuse. Mechanically the car cranked and was running fine. Then my husband turned the car off. When he went to crank it back up, it will stay cranked for like three seconds and cuts itself off. The theft system light stays on constantly and won't blink. We are at a loss at what to do next. We tried the 10 minute thing. Nothing. It will crank time and time again but cut off after 3 seconds. Please help someone!
How do you bypass the theft system all together? on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Asked by for the 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Ahoskie, NC
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($324 - 477) in Bangor, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - 513) in Athens, IN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($525 - 1,263) in Stanford, IL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Zacata, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($176 - 222) in Durham, CT