We have had the problem where you have to wait the ten minutes with the car in accessory mode and then restart. Well, yesterday my husband had to replace the cam shaft sensor and a blown fuse. Mechanically the car cranked and was running fine. Then my husband turned the car off. When he went to crank it back up, it will stay cranked for like three seconds and cuts itself off. The theft system light stays on constantly and won't blink. We are at a loss at what to do next. We tried the 10 minute thing. Nothing. It will crank time and time again but cut off after 3 seconds. Please help someone!
How do you bypass the theft system all together? on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve