The reverse lights are intragrated in the neutral saftey and I don't want to loose them.
How do you bypass the neutral saftey on a 92 Isuzu automatic?
on 1992 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- when driving my isuzu pickup the steering became tight and hard to steer.
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
1992 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($137 - 254) in Reese, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($378 - 598) in Columbus, MI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($292 - 1,102) in Channahon, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($339 - 487) in Haltom City, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($457 - 573) in Rio Linda, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 174) in Paul, ID