The reverse lights are intragrated in the neutral saftey and I don't want to loose them.
How do you bypass the neutral saftey on a 92 Isuzu automatic?
on 1992 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1992 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($400 - 579) in Reese, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($214 - 319) in Columbus, MI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 295) in Channahon, IL
- 82,500 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Haltom City, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Rio Linda, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($580 - 659) in Paul, ID