Cannot get all the air out of the system, suspect a faulty ABS unit. Have a permanently soft pedal. After running about 15-20 miles rear brakes start to bind.
How do you bleed the brakes on this vehicle please? on 1997 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Russells Point, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Jamul, CA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Middlefield, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($193 - 509) in Canton, MA
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($157 - 335) in Poland, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($241 - 344) in Wheatland, CA