Cannot get all the air out of the system, suspect a faulty ABS unit. Have a permanently soft pedal. After running about 15-20 miles rear brakes start to bind.
How do you bleed the brakes on this vehicle please? on 1997 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($162 - 533) in Russells Point, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($266 - 532) in Jamul, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($240 - 491) in Middlefield, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($209 - 345) in Canton, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($358 - 464) in Poland, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($443 - 528) in Wheatland, CA