Have heard horror stories of problems when reaplacing temp. control valve if air is not bled properly. can it be done without special equipment?
How do you bleed the air from the lines when replacing temp. control valve p1121 on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in State Line, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($100 - 163) in Farmer, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 211) in Highspire, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 321) in Otter Creek, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($360 - 461) in Naples, NC
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Youngstown, PA