Have heard horror stories of problems when reaplacing temp. control valve if air is not bled properly. can it be done without special equipment?
How do you bleed the air from the lines when replacing temp. control valve p1121 on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in State Line, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($255 - 328) in Farmer, OH
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($234 - 304) in Highspire, PA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Otter Creek, FL
- Window Switch Replacement ($430 - 439) in Naples, NC
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 278) in Youngstown, PA