I might have air in my brake line How do I bleed it so I can get my brake back to normal pressure when I press it.
How do you bleed a brake line? on 1996 Saturn SC1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC1 Questions
- Oil comes up where spark plugs are and car wont start
- anytime the car sits for over 48 hours the battery dies. 2 shops have looked at it and cannot find out why. any ideas what is draining the battery?
- why don't brake light in bumper area only not to work? tried bulb,fuse, relay
- no problems in 3 years, then suddenly won't start. Battery is charged......
- I have a 99 Saturn sc1 it turns over but won't start