I have removed the old switch and have attached the housing to the pedal, but the switch part just slides out of the housing. How does the switch attach to the housing?
How do you attach the brake light switch? on 2006 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- His much is it to change my lock and keys
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor