I have removed the old switch and have attached the housing to the pedal, but the switch part just slides out of the housing. How does the switch attach to the housing?
How do you attach the brake light switch? on 2006 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- lx coupe. New motor, I'm missing a part. Something mounted to oil pan. Rt side
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die