I have removed the old switch and have attached the housing to the pedal, but the switch part just slides out of the housing. How does the switch attach to the housing?
How do you attach the brake light switch? on 2006 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Saint Charles, IL
- Sub Item 4: Replace Spark Plugs ($92 - 128) in Wyckoff, NJ
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Helper, UT
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Corral, ID
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($121 - 299) in New Fairfield, CT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 573) in Grosse Pointe, MI