i have already changed the timing chain, tensioner, guides (tensioner),pcv valve,spark plugs and wires.It idles very rough and dies if sitting still in neutral.a friend said possibly a stuck lifter??or needs valve adjustment ?? or new coils??
how do you adjust the exhaust valves in a 1993 saturn ? on 1993 Saturn SW1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SW1 Questions
- how do i get the computer out. i unplugged the wires but can find any bolts ?
- we changed the started & now not charging alt tested good
- Why is my cars transmission making noise?
- do i need a puller to pull whee bairing on front passenger side wheel
- My Saturn is starting, but very sluggishly. It will not go above 1 rpm.
1993 Saturn SW1 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - 69) in Oberlin, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($164 - 214) in Vineyard Haven, MA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($351 - 466) in Anthony, KS
- 135,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Marlow, OK
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($735 - 807) in Chancellor, SD
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($440 - 555) in Clifford, PA