how do you adjust the clutch where is the bleed valve or screw on 1993 GMC Sonoma

it doesnt happen a lot i forgot to check the fluid

by in Westerville, OH on March 03, 2013
1 answer
ANSWER by on March 03, 2013
Bleeder is on the slave cyl. under truck at trans. Takes an allen wrench (i think) to turn it. It dont look like the bleeder screw on a brake system. Not adjustable!

Related Content