What am I missing? Is there a adjusting bolt, do I have to take it off, or WHAT?? I need to replace the belt. it broke and my wife wants to drive my truck, Please Help
how do you adjust the belt tansoner for power the steering pump on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- Why Poor fuel mileage and loss of power.
- my steering went out it won't turn..could this be the steering shaft?
- why my tracker stopped when driving
- Replaced a.c. comps'r, idler pulley &power st'g pump &tensioner. Shredding belts
- i am replacing the starter on the tracker .....may i please get starter replace-