What am I missing? Is there a adjusting bolt, do I have to take it off, or WHAT?? I need to replace the belt. it broke and my wife wants to drive my truck, Please Help
how do you adjust the belt tansoner for power the steering pump on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- Replaced a.c. comps'r, idler pulley &power st'g pump &tensioner. Shredding belts
- i am replacing the starter on the tracker .....may i please get starter replace-
- Why does the same DTC come back after R&R Sensors and Cleared the DTC, ECM Bad?
- How do I take out front seats. One bolt I can't get .covered by track
- Car won't start but the battery is good.