I have been told that you pull a plug in the front of the transmission and pour fluid in the top until it comes out, I ended up pouring a whole liter into it and still nothing came out. i am afraid to overfill it and cause something to fry. I do not see why Chevy couldn't just do like every one else and put a dip stick on the tranny
How do you accuratley check the transmission fluid in a 2002 Chevy Cavalier on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in American Falls, ID
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($85 - 135) in Pine City, MN
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($65 - 106) in Pottstown, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($325 - 546) in Jamestown, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($433 - 499) in Hyde, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($211 - 245) in Seaman, OH