I have been told that you pull a plug in the front of the transmission and pour fluid in the top until it comes out, I ended up pouring a whole liter into it and still nothing came out. i am afraid to overfill it and cause something to fry. I do not see why Chevy couldn't just do like every one else and put a dip stick on the tranny
How do you accuratley check the transmission fluid in a 2002 Chevy Cavalier on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!