I have been told that you pull a plug in the front of the transmission and pour fluid in the top until it comes out, I ended up pouring a whole liter into it and still nothing came out. i am afraid to overfill it and cause something to fry. I do not see why Chevy couldn't just do like every one else and put a dip stick on the tranny
How do you accuratley check the transmission fluid in a 2002 Chevy Cavalier on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?
- When I turn on the A/C my car will most of the time stall.