My starter started clicking and the engine would not turn over. I suspect the starter or solenoid. When trying to get the starter out, I just cannot figure out how to get the ignition wire out of its connector. I looked for something to push or pull or something but cannot see anything. Where is the handle for this thing?
How do these electrical connectors come apart? on 2002 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
2002 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cotopaxi, CO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($372 - 432) in Piscataway, NJ
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 200) in Brighton, MA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($197 - 253) in Burlingham, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($536 - 2,493) in Atlanta, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($773 - 832) in Paragon, IN