My starter started clicking and the engine would not turn over. I suspect the starter or solenoid. When trying to get the starter out, I just cannot figure out how to get the ignition wire out of its connector. I looked for something to push or pull or something but cannot see anything. Where is the handle for this thing?
How do these electrical connectors come apart? on 2002 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2002 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
- When using my heater the center console gets extremely hot and painful to touch
- How do I go about changing the back 3 ignition coils.
- My windshield wipers don't return to the stored when on intermittent or when
2002 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Cotopaxi, CO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Piscataway, NJ
- Water Pump Replacement ($396 - $540) in Brighton, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($199 - $662) in Burlingham, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($369 - $463) in Atlanta, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($361 - $455) in Paragon, IN