My starter started clicking and the engine would not turn over. I suspect the starter or solenoid. When trying to get the starter out, I just cannot figure out how to get the ignition wire out of its connector. I looked for something to push or pull or something but cannot see anything. Where is the handle for this thing?
How do these electrical connectors come apart? on 2002 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2002 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2002 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - $241) in Cotopaxi, CO
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($360 - $523) in Piscataway, NJ
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($174 - $225) in Brighton, MA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($127 - $149) in Burlingham, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Atlanta, KS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - $189) in Paragon, IN