What's the fastest way to change the water pump
How do replace the water pump on the 2008 hhr ss on 2008 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2008 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($339 - 491) in Smithton, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($212 - 278) in Frazeysburg, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($492 - 608) in New Cambria, KS
- 150,000 Mile Service ($298 - 434) in Redstar, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($374 - 425) in Hygiene, CO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Exline, IA