Do you have to remove the intake manifold
How do replace the spark plugs on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
If you can get the coils out on the right side, you can get to the plugs. I don't remember, but think I could get them out without pulling intake.
3 answersNovember 13, 2010
1 answerSeptember 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Crescent Valley, NV
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($303 - 388) in Littleton, NC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Snelling, CA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($393 - 514) in Canaan, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($209 - 300) in Baxter, TN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($216 - 760) in Glyndon, MN