Here are some instructions from a repair manual, but I don't have the picture, hopefully it helps.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the washer solvent from the reservoir.
3. Unfasten the screws to allow the inner fender panel to be pulled to get access to the solvent container and pump.
4. Detach the electrical connectors and washer hose.
5. For 1993-96 vehicles, perform the following:
1. Remove the screw from the mounting tab at the neck of the washer fluid reservoir.
2. Remove the 2 screws from the container mounting brackets.
3. Remove the container from the inner fender.
6. Remove the washer pump from the reservoir.